" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

I'm a SLACKER !

The gang watching Paden's firework display.


Cole doing his FAMOUS headstand



Cole, Linda and Elle



Taylor in Gary's Race truck


Mark, Chris and Rae



Paden and Garett



Nevada Bank & Trust




Christian Enterprises



Cole and Gage at the 4th



Cole and I before his last t-ball game




Wow it's been forever since I've posted anything ! It's been kind of a crazy month we finally got all the cows moved up north, the kids were such a HUGE help this year there is no way we could have done it without them. Garett got his cast off at the end of June and his arm seems to be doing good it's a little weak but no pain. But oh man did that thing stink when it came off. The poor Dr almost gagged and told him to immediately wash it. We had a great 4th of July Mark and I did the 5K run that morning and less than half way through he pulled his calf muscle and couldn't finish. He was pretty frustrated but it's feeling better now. It was a pretty relaxing day, It's always so good to see everyone on the 4th, as usual so many people come home, and it's great to catch up with them.
My mom has been having some health problems, and they found some blockages in her heart, On July 1st they put a stint in and thought they had taken care of the problem but on the 7th we had to take her by ambulance back to the hospital for 2 more stints, hopefully this time it will help and she can begin to feel better. I usually love to go on ambulance runs but when it's your own family member it's a little different.
Mark and I are playing in an adult softball league, It is so much fun. We have games every Friday night and it's great! The kids think it's pretty cool to come and watch all us "old folks" play, we have even talked my dad into playing this year, he's on different team but I think he's enjoying it. Haven't gotten any good pictures yet but will try and get some to post later. Here are a few pictures from the 4th and Just random pic's from the summer.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures. I miss talking to your mom now that I'm not working and doing their payroll anymore. I hope she can get feeling better.

Tasha Stout said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It's hard to see people you love go through things like that. Congrats on the softball league! My dad's in that too so I think it's so cool! Love the 4th of July pics!

The Leavitts said...

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is doing well now! I would love to come watch you guys play softball. Glad we finally got to see you guys at 4th of July! Thanks for giving Elle lots of Candy at 9AM during the parade!!!!!! Hope to see you soon!

Meghan said...

I am sorry to hear about your mom. Hope all turns out o.k.