" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

A Huge Thanks

Just a quick Thank -You to all my friends and family that helped out and donated blood ! I know for some of you it was a huge thing but thanks for overcoming your fear and helping me attain my goal. They said it's very hard to get people out in the summer, and Alamo doesn't have the best record for donors anyway. They only set a goal for 15 donors buts thanks to all of you we got 24. Thanks a million, we never know when a loved one or even ourselves may be in need of blood. We need to each set a goal to give blood 3 times a year. Have great weekend, Love Ya all !

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I wish I would have been here to donate!

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

I'm sure Ken and Brian were there giving quarts and quarts... lol! Sorry about the needle phobia that plagues my family! :)