" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

Memorial Day Picnic

We had a great picnic on Monday up in the field. Tons of good food and great fun, Lots of cousins to play with what more could the kids want







Grandma Arda got a new zipline for the kids, so we spent the morning setting it up. It was a little higher than I thought but all the kids and some of the grown ups loved it

Mark 's Ride



Paden's ride


Our Brave Little Girl





Cole's Ride




Garett 's Ride





And how better to end a great day of fun, Than with a trip to the emergency room


Garett broke his right arm, in not only one but two places. He will be in a cast for 4 to 6 weeks. Not exactly the way he planned to spend his summer !


He's a little grumpy !













1 comment:

The Dunow Family said...

How fun is that! My kids want a zip line so bad. The thing is I would have to get one to hold my husband. You are so lucky to be with so much family. So how did the broken arm happen? The zip line? I have had two kids both with broken feet start off the summer in casts. No swimming. I hope it is not to bad that he will need surgery. Keep me up to date on how it goes. Love you!