" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

It takes a real man to wear PINK ...

Are You tough enuf ? G-man is ! From the time they told him he needed a cast he said he was getting a pink one, He says he doesn't care if people make fun of him or think he's crazy, He can handle it ! Then he told me " Mom you know it takes a real man to wear pink " ! So for the next 4 to 6 weeks everyone will know he's "the man" . Love ya bud get better soon






He's not quite as grouchy as he looks.

2 comments:

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

That is THE funniest thing I have ever seen! I guess it really does take a real man to wear pink!!! (PS, I still think Mark is full of it!) :D

Unknown said...

Hey, I have found your blog by accident a few times but never remember to save the address...I'm following it now so I'm set :) Jeremy told me that there were broken bones after we talked to you the other day. Oops!