" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

I'm A Blog Junkie

It's been a pretty quiet week for us, we've all had the flu so not much has gotten done. I am dicovering I'm a blog junkie, it is so fun to keep in touch with everyones families this way. Some of the people I've shared blogs with I haven't seen or talked to in a few years, and it's so much fun to see their kids and happenings in their lives. Everyone gets so busy in life that it's hard sometimes to even get a phone call into friends and family, but in my quiet moments late at night, I can get on and check on everyone. Thanks to those of you who encouraged me to do this. Have a great week and Stay Warm !!!!!

3 comments:

The Dunow Family said...

Your family picture is gorgeous! I am a blog junkie too. It has been so fun to see all about your family. Are you a stay at home mom? You need to do facebook! Now that is addictive.

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

I know what you mean! It's kind of fun to catch up with people and see everyones family. I wouldn't call myself a junkie...but I guess that's one of the first steps you have to get over with an addiction....DENIAL! :) Give everybody squeezes for me!

Kathy Twitchell said...

My name is Kathy and I am a blogaholic! Hehehe. It does get addicting I had to make rules and time limits for myself:) Your family is so cute. Shhhh but out of all the little ones Taylor is my favorite. How is grandpa holding up? Glad you found our blog.