" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

Full House !

We've had a house full of kids this last weekend. We had sleepovers, airsoft gun wars, and ate a TON of pizza, but everyone had a great time. Although they wouldn't let me take any pictures of them, the Haworth boys were here too. How much can one mom deal with the Higbee's, Hosiers, and Haworth's. (Ha Ha Ha No wonder Mark worked on Saturday)
Marlee & Cole following in Kalli & Garett's footsteps.
Crazy Kids

True Colors


Poor Baby Elle



She couldn't take anymore fun.




After one of the long battles.





Ya they're faking !






Even the dog was tired by the end of the night...








but he couldn't decide where to sleep !








3 comments:

Chelsea Leavitt said...

Hey Kitten,
You finally got a blog huh? Who talked you into it? I am glad you are on here cause I don't know that many people that have them. I am a little jealous that Elle got to come play at your house. When can I drop Matt off? Just kidding.

Nilsson Family said...

Oh wow, you did have a house full!! Crazy times! Your pictues are hillarious, I love how they were so tired after all the play..

The Leavitts said...

Wow! Elle is as wild as the rest of them! I can't believe you wore her out!!! You guys will have to come down this summer & bring the whole gang swimming. Not sure when we will be there next, but will definitely call! Tell Taylor hello! There are some pics of her on Elle's blog in the early days. www.babyblogs.com/ellemary
Talk to you soon! Good job on the BLOG!!
PS- thanks for watching my baby while lucas & I puked our guts out