" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

Catching Up

WOW it seems like forever since I've posted anything, Life has been crazy. Taylor is home sick today with the flu so I had a minute to catch up. Paden has had a million baseketball games the last couple weeks so we have been very busy and never home. His team has come so far since they started the season, it's been so fun to watch their progress. When we have been home the boys are trying to get there pigs ready for the Fair. It's in less than a month HOLY CRAP, it's snuck up on us this year. I can't wait though it's one of the few times throughout the year that Mark actually takes off and we spend the whole week together and in the same place, as the kids are getting older that doesn't seem to happen very often. I couldn't do it without him, I know that, he takes Taylor and Cole while I help the kids with the animals. It's so much fun but alot of work. I am so proud of the boys even as busy as we've been this year they are still doing a great job with there animals. Once we get done with the Fair, the day after we get home the kids start Baseball. I may go absolutely crazy then, All the kids are playing this year, so I will NEVER be home between practices and games we will be busy 5 nights a week WOW am I crazy or what? This is Padens last year in Little League and Cole's first year in t-ball, so we'll have games of all sorts going on. But I wouldn't change any of it for a minute, I enjoy being involved with my kids and feel very blessed that I am able to do a much with them as I am. Well I better get going for now Time to get kids to practice. Have a great week everyone and take care of yourselves. *Kitten*

1 comment:

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

That DOES sound like a crazy schedule! Lots of fun though - give everybody hugs for me!