" Tell Me what it is you plan to do with your ONE wild and precious life ?" ~ Mary Oliver

Paden's 1st Game

Paden had his first Middle School Basketball Game this weekend. They played well but didn't win. It's crazy to think he's in Middle School,( it doesn't seem like that long ago Mark and I were in High School). He had a good game, he got a little nervous,and scored for the other team. We all thought it was funny, him not so much. Mark told him it's happened to the best of them, I don't think that helped much, it's a good thing he's so easy going. Keep up the good work Bud !
















3 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

What? Wow, I can't believe he is playing ball in Middle School! That is so fun, Cathy and I have lots of good memories from those days. Its starting for you, you are going to watch so many games in the next few years with all of your kids, how fun...

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh, I am so stinkin' proud of him! He looks so grown up out there on the court. Your right this is crazy...I swear he will be 6 years old to me for the rest of his life!

The Leavitts said...

I can't believe you have a Middle Schooler! HE grew up so fast!!! At least now Aunt Dell will have a reason to go watch Alamo sports! Good job on your blog, I'm so proud of you! Hope to see you soon! We may come next weekend but probably Sun & Mon!